By Roy A. Allan
A bibliography that includes over 270 e-book notations and over 250 periodical notations. it's the such a lot huge bibliography on hand at the background of the private desktop and the undefined. It additionally features a reprint of a periodical article through the writer entitled "What used to be the 1st own Computer?"
Read Online or Download A Bibliography of the Personal Computer: The Books and Periodical Articles PDF
Best bibliographies & indexes books
In mapping the achievements of up to date American ladies poets, this reference is helping free up them from restrictive traditional perspectives and illustrates the large variety in their works. incorporated are alphabetically prepared entries on approximately 70 American girls poets who released major works after 1945.
It is a advisor to investigate at the nice German Romantic composer Johannes Brahms (1833-1897). It comprises nearly 2000 annotated entries at the scholarly literature on Brahms: catalogues, facsimiles of autographs, song variants, textual feedback, bibliographies, monographs, articles and dissertations protecting his lifestyles and track.
Overseas organization And Dissemination of data via W. Boyd Rayward.
Philosoph, politischer Intellektueller und Kultursoziologe. Das Werk Pierre Bourdieus ist umfangreich und vielseitig. Das Handbuch erschließt die Quellen und Bezugspunkte und erläutert die wesentlichen Begriffe, Schriften und Rezeptionszusammenhänge. Die Bourdieuschen Begriffe (z. B. Habitus , Distinktionsgewinn oder symbolisches Kapital ) wurden innerhalb verschiedenster Wissenschaften angewandt.
- Philo of Alexandria: An Annotated Bibliography, 1937-1986 (Supplements to Vigiliae Christianae)
- The Essential Guide to Children's Books and Their Creators
- Tarski Symposium: Proceedings of an International Symposium to Honor Alfred Tarski
- ISBD International Standard Bibliographic Description (Series on Bibliographic Control)
- Historical Dictionary of the Republic of Cape Verde
Extra info for A Bibliography of the Personal Computer: The Books and Periodical Articles
Fellinger, Imogen. ” Österreichische MusikZeitschrift 38/4–5 (April-May 1983):248–52. Trends in European Brahms scholarship since 1945 are briefly surveyed. Publications are listed according to subject, but are not described in any detail. 49. Fellinger, Imogen. ” Acta Musicologica 55/2 (July-December 1983):131–201. ” Acta Musicologica 56/2 (July-December 1984): 145–210. The first essay considers publications from 1945 to 1982, while the second covers those from 1983. Both are divided into topics, and a prose summary of the research is preceded by a list of the related literature.
12. There are also five very short items of correspondence and a photograph of the composer. The catalog (pp. 15–21) briefly describes each item and provides a short history of each of the works, which is mainly drawn from Kalbeck and the McCorkle catalog. There is a small facsimile of op. 113, no. 12, and another of a card Brahms sent to Hanslick. 9. Maier, Elisabeth. ” Brahms-Studien 3 (1979): 7–34. The music collection of the Österreichische Nationalbibliothek houses numerous autographs of Brahms’s compositions and letters, including correspondence with Emil Streicher.
B8M4. This is a collection of small reproductions of photographs and other images related to Brahms. These images are arranged by topic: photographs of Brahms throughout his life; facsimiles of excerpts of the autographs of opp. 78, and 97, nos. 3–5; a facsimile (and transcription) of an 1893 letter from Brahms to Caroline Brahms (his stepmother); facsimiles and transcriptions of short notes from Brahms to Olga and Viktor von Miller zu Aichholz (dating from 1891– 1897); numerous photographs of Brahms’s apartment in Vienna, the houses where he vacationed, Brahms medallions, his deathbed, funeral, grave, and monuments to Brahms.